Search This Blog

Saturday 1 October 2011

Biographer Birth Day Special



Hi, I am Rajesh. Writing about me as Harsh Mayar’s biographer on my birth day special (my birth day 2nd Oct). I am living in Delhi since 2001 and belong to Jharkhand and my family background is small business man and I am self dependent.
I met to Harsh Mayar in my colony street where Harsh and me living. First time I asked to Harsh, “HARSH AAP Chiller Party ME KAM KIYA HAI?” Harsh said no. Second time I asked same “HARSH, AAP Chiller Party ME KAM KIYA HAI?” Harsh said no. I use to ask because Harsh, looking like ‘Chiller Party’ child actor.

Finaly and third time I was coming from shopping to my home and I arrived at my home door and I saw Harsh and Harsh also saw me. I advised to Harsh “YAAR AAP FILMO ME TRY KYO NAHI KARTE? AAP TO PHYSICALY FIT HO”. Harsh laugh and move to his home. After few days I was passing out for my office from his house. I passed few meter from his house. Harsh call me “BHAIYA, BHAIYA” my dad want to say you something. I came back and met to his father I was thinking what would he ask me and I was mentally very pressurized. After met to his father he indicates me toward “I AM KALAM” Film POSTER and “I AM KALAM’ film picture of Harsh. Still not believe and after few moment shown me cuttings of news paper and many more things like Amitabh Bachchan’s gifted book magazines etc. Then I believe that Harsh is an actor not should be.
By Rajesh
(Biographer)