Search This Blog

Monday 26 September 2011

ONE MORE AWARD ADDED


HARSH MAYAR AWARDS

I awarded National Award on 58th National Awards day for film “I AM KALAM” on 9 September this year. I loved by our president Pratibha Singh Patil and she given me award very proudly. I feel more love then other children by Patel. I was very happy that I awarded National Award and I more loved by Patil. I hope and pray to god that many times come in my life that I can feel this type lovely moment and next moment come in my life in Best Child Artist Award Shaheed Bhagar Singh Bravery Awards day on 24th September for film ‘I AM KALAM” and I met to an army person who layed national flag at LOC Kargil and he tell me a story about LOC Kargil "his colleague shot at the time of mission and that time his colleague ask for water but there was no water, he threw ice three times in his mouth but not reach till his mouth and his colleague dead, he also shot and other eight army man shot and dead. He reached and layed national flag at border. I feel very proud that god I have gifted this time. Finaly, a positive thought came in my mind that we all should do something for our country and our human community.

List of Harsh Mayar Awards

  1. Best Child Artist National Award
  2. Special Child Artist Shaheed Bhagat Singh Bravery Award
  3. Best Actor, Rock River Award, Silent River Film Festival, Kalifornia
  4. Best Actor, Minsk International Film Festival, Liztapdzik
  5. Hyedrabad Special Metion for Best Actor
     

By
Harsh Mayar