Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 October 2011

ATTRACTIVE FORCE HARSH


“A FAN COME FROM DUBAI TO DELHI TO MEET HARSH MAYAR”

One day Harsh's fan was searching movies on internet and he watch in movies list  ‘I AM KALAM’ he downloaded the movie and watch this movie. After watch the movie he thought  “YAAR YE BACHHA KAUN HAI?” and search on internet Harsh Mayar and he found in first page on top Harsh’s face book ID and sent a message with name and mobile number. Harsh call back but not pick the call, fan call back and talked long time.

In one day 2-3 calls must used to come. Fan asked to Harsh , can you come Dubai and meet to me? But Harsh  couldn’t go.


Harsh Mayar’s fan finally came Delhi and met to Harsh. I (Rajesh) also was there, I asked to Harsh’s fan, sir tell me sort story how to come till here.


Harsh’s fan told me ‘as per my best knowledge and experience no one seen in Hollywood or Bollywood that a actor behave very pleasantly, give respect, good manner, good nature, good attitude and so mature like this never seen and first time all this things seen in Harsh. He also said  "good thing and good person every one like". Therefore, I came here for meet to Harsh Mayar. Harsh’s all this things attract his fan and finally, he met to Harsh


So, we should keep good things and attitude… like Harsh Mayar.

By
Rajesh
(Biographer)