Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 September 2011

MYSELF


HARSH MAYAR

“During film ‘I AM KALAM’ promotion in UP I face very tough interview by a journalist,
 she ask me ‘HAN BE KYA HAI TU, KAHA SE AAYA HAI, KYA KARNE AAYA HAI,
she want to make very different breaking news.

I told to her pleasantly, ma’m, I am came from Smile Foundation for supporting slums children.
 I handle that situation pleasantly. Finaly, she told me
 ‘YAR MAINE KITNO KE INTERVIEW LIYE PAR TU KAHAN SE AAYA HAI’”.



Hi friends myself Harsh Mayar express myself as per my best knowledge my birth day is 22-May-1998. I am cool and pleasant boy, my primary and middle school is Yogi Arvind Sarvodya Vidyalaya based in South Delhi, Acting school Sri Ram Centre based in Central Delhi I joined this in 2005 and completed my course in 2007 and I given 70-80 audition in one year during 2007-2008 and I got first offer by director Vishal Bhardwaj’s for film “Chiller Party” and finally signed director Nila Madhab Panda’s film “I AM KALAM” in 2009 when I was 10 years old. Film “I AM KALAM” release in 3-August-2011 during this film I meet to A P J Abdul Kalam two times. After that I meet to Big Boss Amitabh Bachan at his JANAK bangalow in Mumbai on 9-Sec this year and I loved by him and Amitabh Bachchan advised me about my career and he updated this in his own blog and he twit about me on twitter also. I got National Award in 58th national awards day for film “I AM KALAM” and very proudly loved by our president Pratibha Singh Patil than other children.

“During film ‘I AM KALAM’ promotion in UP I face very tough interview by a journalist, she ask me ‘HAN BE KYA HAI TU, KAHA SE AAYA HAI, KYA KARNE AAYA HAI, she want to make very different breaking news. I told to her pleasantly ma’m I am came from Smile Foundation for supporting slums children. I handle that situation pleasantly. Finaly, she told me ‘YAR MAINE KITNO KE INTERVIEW LIYE PAR TU KAHAN SE AAYA HAI’”.



Regards
Harsh Mayar